These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days

Its a story about a man

Who was about marrying a seiyuu

Hata, are you flexing on us ??

Fed-Kun's army
Favorite work by this dude, because we know it'll only take a hundred pages and not well over a decade.

Double-page supporter
Hata is trolling as always. He spent 6 days on flashbacks just because nothing happened during those 6 days.
And he of course referenced his other work just because he can.

Dex-chan lover
Listen you Hack-ata, just let these two make 6 children and give me Hayate maid hentai.
Then, we're cool.

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92
People bandwagon over the trend and most of them aren't amusing the slightest or just there to take over the likes/follows in Twitter.

Author is very likely to give up likes any others before even finishing it.

@Xaelath
It's Hata. If anything, he'll latch to the chance of doing another series that is nothing but SoL hell. This newlyweds phase of his is taking too long.

heh, this is actually enjoyable to read
that said, it's just your generic romcom, making the 100 days gimmick completely unnecessary except for author's self-reminder to not stretching the story too much (in fact, they don't even bother to put the counter anymore LOL)

Ah, i see now. This is just Hata-sensei explaining how he wants to marry a girl that looks like Maria from his original work.

Sure Hata. Way to make us remember how badly you mishandled Maria... and Hina, and the hamster, and A-tan.
Why am I still reading his dumb works?

Double-page supporter
this got quite boring real quick, even for my low standards in term of romcoms

Users who are viewing this thread