They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I think the artist should focus on the zoom out panels cause them seem really bland and unfinished

MD@Home
52f.png

Dude just threatened a superior officer and no one cared...

Aggregator gang
@divna Because even the superior officer knew he couldn't do shit, I presume. That, or the Duke knew he wasn't truly that foolish as to actually do something on the off chance the Duke actually knew anything. Hot head would literally lose his possible only lead on where she went.

Still kinda dumb that no one cared, though...

@icekatze Me too, friend. Me too...

Dex-chan lover
lol I love how there’s only one kissing (on the cheek) scene between two girls and people already want yuri
Calm down guys your thirst is showing. And this story won’t end with yuri anw, the best we will get is a yuri crush.

this girl turns a soldier and come back from the war victorious (and with some issues), gave me a Violet Evergarden vibes, does anyone feels the same or am I going too crazy?!
And thanks for the series, I'll start to follow Clarence's story!

Wow she is pretty.
Wait is she a he? Then he is a pretty boi
Wait you are a gurl? Damn... your name is confusing me.

“Someone is always thinking of you.”

That was such a sweet thing to say. I like that the first two people we saw who cared about her were a father figure and a good friend who was also a commoner (and who is clearly in love with her, but respects her wishes), and not just the male leads. I actually hope those two play a larger role, but...that’s probably not going to happen.

Fed-Kun's army
Please don't let her end up with any of the 4 presented love interests. They look so generic.

CANT WE JUST GO YURI ROUTE. i would love to see a knight x maid story where they run away from the other love interests

Fed-Kun's army
*snifffffff* do i smell a hint of....Yuri in this manhwa?!
anyway...Lance Houlton....it kinda sounds like Lancelot xD

Users who are viewing this thread