They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

I think Clarence genuinely did not want to make a scene. She’s trying to distance herself and sometimes you just don’t want to engage with toxic people anymore. But the boss is right, she shouldn’t have tried to hide it from Clive, since he’s trustworthy and he cares about her.

The magician is a brat, and I don’t really like him. But I really want him to give her uncle a taste of his own medicine, so I’m cool with this. Plus, he doesn’t seem to want to use her for politics, which is good.

Why am I laughing like a villain, when the uncle who mistreats kids got what he sow?
He deserves much much more tho...

If Kenneth is really just Bad At Emotions like this chapter makes it seem, then I'll be fine with him hanging out with Clarence. But we'll see how the interactions between them (and with Clive) go..........I might end up disliking him again lol

Group Leader
Uh mr magician ? When the studies said that soft drinks can reduce one’s life expectancy I don’t think that’s what they meant

@Lexical Common mistake, the books those studies came from were made by non-magicians, so they forgot to include that if you are a bastard drinks can be that fatal c:

Alright, the MLs are clingy but a soda drowning puts Mr. Magic here in the lead for me.

Users who are viewing this thread