They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the double update!
I love this stereotypical spoiled yet insecure noble girl, she even has the drill hair, beauty mark, pouty lips, excessive clothing. Pfft.

Fed-Kun's army
And another one gone, and another one gone
Another one bites the dust

Pftt, as if he’d be desperate enough to work for someone that looks so spoiled. He already has the Castellan’s anyway.

ewww why are the nobles so far so bratty and entitled... This noble is gonna bit the dust too, I hope she gives them everything that's coming lol

Dex-chan lover
"I reckon blue will suit Lady Houlton very well!"

I mean, I reckon that works...

EW THIS UNCLE

anyways I was right wilkins >>>>>>
but this chapter made me hate the crown prince more. this stupid prince was introduced through his knight yet had the audacity to claim our girl Clarence and imply that wilkins can't have any feelings towards her. disgusting. he can like who he wants and clanrence can like whoever tf she wants or nobody and that's on what that's on period.

to hell with the prince 😌
if this story makes him end game somehow i’ll cry-

Fed-Kun's army
Whoever thought that this kind of hair looks good has mush as brains :x I mean, the dress, fine, can live with that, but this "stretch my face until it rips in half"-hairstyle is abyssmal xD

Group Leader
Just my wishful thinking, but I thought it'd be cooler if she had scars because realistically speaking, she's a knight. She shouldn't have the same body build as a woman who has never done any labour.

leave clive alone! i mean no he must always be with his sister but go away trash!!!

Users who are viewing this thread