They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Fed-Kun's army
He's so pretty I'm falling for him....

But it's exactly because I'm falling for him I'm afraid he won't be the end game... My experience at 2nd male lead syndrome is telling me that... :'D

Fed-Kun's army
I'm having another episode like when thr guys where introduced in "Charlotte has 5 disciples" and I didn't know who to root for but I eventually made up my mind. I hope the characters in this are different enough and interesting for me to pick a favorite as well

Dex-chan lover
The characters are a bit too transparent. The uncle of the girl is not only a jerk regarding Clive but ALSO is corrupt? That's just packing it on too much. It could've been that he's very influential in the city and that he has preferences but that he isn't outright corrupt.

Let me be clear. Yes, that is explicitly a very minor thing. However, it's becoming a trend in this series. Bad characters have negative qualities stacked up on them to make it really easy to just hate them. No depth. No redeeming qualities. Uncle and aunt? Scum of the earth. This guy? Scum of the earth. It has no real depth.

@dyuu Depending on the setting, it may be commonplace for [high] nobility and royalty to not dress themselves. Some may not even know HOW to dress themselves.

Even though that girls an absolute brat. I’ll give her points for being so pretty. And seeing how cool Clarence is.

I‘m glad they made sure to tell us last chapter that her brother had absolutely no interest in attending the ceremony. So we can feel relieved when she didn’t immediately agree to the deal.

Hopefully he doesn’t do anything to awful to them. And if he does I’m sure a new male love interest with appear and assist her.

Thanks for translating and posting this new chapter.

The prince is HAWWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTT! BUT CLARENCE IS HAWTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION! <3 <3 <3

Dex-chan lover
This rich man smells like trouble. However, if he actually tries to do anything, how she handles his efforts will quite possibly be the least of his concerns once certain people catch wind of it.

I WANT CLARENCE TO BE HAPPY WITH WHOEVER IT IS.

oh wait wha- how do i got this nosebleed?

I kind of want a flashback to see her journey of her being a knight that woo these handsome men.

Users who are viewing this thread