They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
... I hate shoujo
... Why the hell am I even reading this? Probably because all the characters are so cute. And you really feel that they CARE.

... I hate shoujo but I'm hooked on this one... I don't even know who to cheer for. I just want her happy.

Dex-chan lover
I feel most sorry for this guy, it's like he's denying his true feelings towards her because of the crown prince he's so loyal to. I do like the idea of her being with no one though but if it had to be someone nId chose him. And her outfits are always so crisp and pretty 😍

I'm still struggling with the flowery backgrounds and stuff. In a way it's overly dramatic which sometimes irks me, but then again can be kinda cute...

Idk about her being in a position of power when thats the furthest from what she wants. She only did all this to be financially stable and help her brother. Now that she is, her so called "friends" want to pressure her into marriage. Some arent so apparent about it like the Prince but they all want to be with her. I can't see her with anyone but the Knight/Count Phillip for some reason. Like everyone else has way too much going on for her to marry them. Idk anymore. I'll read til the end i guess.

To be honest getting involved with any of the men is too much of a headache. She should just stay single and take care of her precious little brother because it's really wholesome.
The Crown Prince kinda scares me too, he gives off possessive vibes - if he were to pull her into that Royal Family life... I don't think she'd be happy.

Hell ya girl string em all along and enjoy yoself~~

Thanks for the updates! Loving this one <3

Tbvh Clive, the brother is the best out of the 4 MLs lol. It's just didn't click for me for her to end with one of them hmm.

Everytime I see one appeared "dayum, they look nice" but then the scene changed and Clive was shown I'd be like "no one top this perfect brother tho".

Hope she'll have a happy life with her brother without the need for cliche romance troops.

Fed-Kun's army
@meongiie @rainbowx1 AGREED! All of the interests seem like too much trouble (the crown prince most of all), and although I highly doubt it, I would love for her to just remain single and live a happy life. No need for romance just slice of life with good lil bro.

I love how everyone in comments is like, "wow y'all are simps" to the male leads and want her to remain single and live domestically with her brother and the bookshop. Honestly I also feel like that would be the best ending for her cause her getting caught up in all the nobility/powerful figures politics if she got with the other guys would suck.

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but giggle and laugh like a mad person every chapter that has these dudes in it.
They're so enamored it's hilarious I feel slightly bad for them lol.
Love how the count is on neighborhood watch lolol

It says 'romance' in the description, but it doesn't look like this story has a ML. She's close with all of the guys, but it's clear she isn't romantically interested in any of them. She's so oblivious to their feelings, I feel kind of bad for them. :(

Users who are viewing this thread