They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Farewell Wilkins, good to see you can at least be decent when there are witnesses, but I'm not gonna miss ya.

Fed-Kun's army
Aww I'm kinda fond of sir wikins now, glad that he respects her decision to live a simple life.

It seems I am the only one who feels this chapter reflects Koreans prejudice against foreigners. Sure, an attempt to arson should be punished heavily, but still not enough for execution. This chapter is really leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

@sellar Not just Arson, she lives there and Wilkins also sleeps there. She could've died. Also this is olden times, you get killed for what we call lesser crimes.

Dex-chan lover
The new ship is Baron Prier X Clarence. Forget the pretty boys on the cover, they don't even break the 4th wall because they've made her sparkle too much with admiration 😆

Love how Clive behaves like a protective older brother being the youngest 😆

@SuiChanDesu bringing down the moon should be easier than what your wishing right now 🤣

oh my god clive and clarence are adorable hahahahhaa wonder whose the next guy?? thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Aw man, I love how he asked for permission before hugging.
Also wheezing at the 'oh that's why it was sparkling'

If she doesn't want Sir Wilkins, I will happily take him. Please. Gimme. Damn he looks good in a suit. Also, that whole part about her sparkling once she met the castellan...🤣🤣

The sparkling tho🤣🤣 but he's a great man to treat clive well🥺 even if being an overprotective daddy lolol. Also I may be leaning on wilkins, damn he's hot. And he at least thinking about Clarence's opinion and desire instead of his.
Also CLIVEEE🤣🤣🥺🥺🥺 SISCON IS LITERALLY THE BEST TROPE I LOVE BBY BOI SO MUCH LOL. and I love how MLs interact with him lolol soo cuteeee

Aggregator gang
A girl who'll only sparkle for her little brother's sake. That's definitely a desirable one.

Phillip seems like a nice guy. No hidden motives, just pure love, and maybe some well hidden desire.

Fed-Kun's army
the Aide.....can i take this as him breaking the 4th wall to be able to see the sparkle effect? xD

i really hope this won't turn into Oreimo situation .-.
i mean they're probably not siblings by blood but still....please no

Users who are viewing this thread