They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

I'm glad the Duke knows what's really important... And has a "good" sense of humor 🤣🤣 tho I wonder how did he manage to "kidnap" Wilkins and... You know... "tie" him 🤣🤣

And, wow... The fan service of the second half... 🤭

This... yaoi energy??? A shoujo series was not where I expected to find bondage and gay bed scenes, lol.

There is a lot of sexual energy in this chapter... I ain't mad. The priest pulling off some major sadist/dom vibes there- and I find the hilarious.

Lol🤣
I couldn't see you sleeping peacefully, my friends do that to me too,
not this way though, they they just shake me up until i'm wide awake , and i hate it
Thank you very much

Oh my lmao... I can't not laugh 🤣
This chapter really something
Can i ship them (Kenneth and Dale) if Clarence doesn't end up with one of them?

Dex-chan lover
That bondage tie... best friend sneaking bed... this has turned in a different way lol

I'm not saying I'm into yaoi stuff but this chapter is hilarious XD

I feel like the story has more comedy now than before. And I LOVE that. Especially that 'BL' scene with Kenneth & Dale. LMAO

*whistles* The Duke when he was younger, still badass now, but just saying.

Bahahahaha! "God, I hate you so much." That scene was hilarious.

BUT WHY HE HAS TO TIED UP LIKE THAT?? IS THE GENRE TOOK AN UNEXPECTEDLY TURN TO SNM OR WHAT??
Also I never read yaoi but even I know that the sneak up scene must be popped out at least once🙄 this chapter is surely wild lolol. Clarence, what did u do to make these weird hot men (except for Wilkins. And Clive ofc, he's babey) soo obsessed to u?

As soon as I saw that kind of rope technique, the Duke is quite... sumthing

'you were sleeping so well and that pissed me off'😂 omg.. this chapter was something huh..

Users who are viewing this thread