They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Someone, please save this boy...
Now, I know the reason why people tend to overprotective to him.....

Dale is so cute and innocent. I wanna ship him with Cecily. He even thought she was an angel and he died and went to heaven when he saw her. So there is hope right?

Fed-Kun's army
Poor Dale, I can already see his heartbreak but he is just a sweet cinnamon who was trapped by his duties.

Dex-chan lover
at least the author is acknowledging the fact that it is a little ridiculous that they are visiting her in turn

Dex-chan lover
For a dude who escaped to go to war, you are surprisingly naive and stupid. Was he literally sheltered and pampered all throughout the war so he didn't see any atrocities being committed? War is dirty, disgusting and horrifying, and the fact that he is still this innocent is quite astounding.

OH DALE. He's so cute. I'm dead.

@Chet31 - His personality seems to be see the light in everything. So even if there was a lot of bad shit happening on the battlefield, it didn't "effect" him because he is "for" the people. IDK if that makes sense trying to explain but I feel his naive and stupid self is his true self while he hides behind his shell of high priest.

And again, she just brings up Kenneth out of nowhere XD
And here we learn that they were the closest? =3

Fed-Kun's army
yep now that i've seen them all....Welkins is the best match for her since he can make her adorable and can be respectful toward her .-.

Users who are viewing this thread