They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

her dress was really pretty. i see a lot of great artists trying to design a gown for characters but fail miserably.. this one was pretty good tho. not only the mc's but also the other characters' clothes look very detailed and pleasing to the eyes.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow did anyone even ask her if she was interested in them?
The prince especially.
No wonder she got outta there.

Dex-chan lover
The duke has made a very wise decision of not telling them her location.

Thise guys needs to appreciate her in emotional level and not just with political or physical shit reasons.

Dex-chan lover
“All the novels you read will be incomplete.”

Holy shit, old lady.

15 YEARS?!??! I BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! god i love them SO PRECIOUS.... sorry guys fuck off for 15 years these siblings need to catch up. DID YOU HEAR ME? 15 YEARS GO AWAY!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
i'm reading through this now and i got chills at "all the novels you read will be incomplete" fdslafdsjkl I STILL WANT THAT AUNT AND UNCLE TO CHOKE THO!!!!

thank you for translating this!!! i'll read on till i catch up hehe

The four puppies should give her some privacy with her life. The fact that she did not tell them is proved enough to not contact her. I hope they will not force her to return in the capital.

I’m really appreciating the fact that she’s able to get space from the main leads, and she’s just meeting new people and preparing to start a new life. I would actually still like the story if the four nosy guys would just...stop.

I...don’t think Clarence would ever want to be empress, and if she keeps on putting herself down like this, she won’t have the leadership qualities to be a good empress. I would be genuinely shocked if she accepted a proposal from the prince.

Dex-chan lover
my god- reading novels with incomplete novels sounds like a jarring curse.
I sort of don't like the ML's but that means their room for improvement because their not irredeemable idiots from what I see, the reason for their infatuation with lady knight is going to be brought up and the pacing for this story seems natural so far

... Did the prince just indirectly tell that guy they're competition? Also the bookstore lady knows how to make a threat 😰

bruh the girl didn't even want a mansion and you wanna give her the whole empire ?

annoyed with all the guys fighting over her. not one of them asking what she wants. THIS IS WHAT KNIGHT X MAID NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Users who are viewing this thread