Thirty Years Old - Ch. 108 - Posing for a Photo

What a shame, but nice to the author getting the proper payment.

And I will suffer, this was one of the series I really enjoyed reading... I hope Tapas will catch up soon - or maybe it will be published in paper, but I guess that will be too much to ask for 😅

I hope Quiyi's ex won't start chase for him after his divorce, that would be too much since we have 2 people chasing after Yicheng 😐

Thank you for the upload and the translation so far 🤗

Double-page supporter
thank you for everything so far <3 man this is gonna be a long wait i guess but i'm glad there's an official version -w-

Thanks so much for the hard work till now, totally appreciate your view point.
Thanks again.

Omg! The goodbye note you put here is really mindful, i love this kind of scanlation group... yeah for you it's one man group.
Love the story! and i'm kinda lucky it's on tapas, there's so many interesting series on leizhin but idk why i just can't access the web.
And you are right! where you end it is a really good stoping point, thankyou for your hardworks *and the previous person all these long!

Ooo man and just when the ex made another appearance!!

Thanks so much for all your work with translating and uploading the chapters! And a HUGE thank you for not continuing since the series as been officially licensed.

I’ll be visiting Tapas then :)

Thank you so much for the translation until now :)
And good luck for your life's project !

Group Leader
I really enjoyed reading this manhwa and I'm glad I found it because of you. Thank so so much @seikurou and to anon for bringing this to us. Good luck with your future endeavors! Farewell brother, best wishes!

Users who are viewing this thread