This Chubby Girl Can't Stop Acting Impishly - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
@harald
Thank you very much for your words, they really made me very happy, don't worry, just reading what I translate is enough for me, as I always say, moral support is very important, especially when you have several problems in your life.
Thanks for everything!
Have a nice day~

PS: in case you feel like it, in my Ko-fi page there are pictures with my partner, that trip to see her was thanks to all the support that you gave me, both with money and the nice messages that made both my partner and me happy <3

I've been waiting for a while for this, thank you so much for picking this up! c:

This was so cute! Thank you for the update. It's funny that fake glasses are against the rules and what seems to be a Cross necklace? I wonder why.

This is a wonderful translation, so no need for apologies!

@EnergyPear
Bad advice. For overweight people running is not good on the knees. Instead she should take up walking/hiking or swimming for cardio, and do body weight exercises to tone (or go the gym if she can afford it)
For a diet she needs a sustainable calorie deficit, 500 is whats recommended. A large deficit as will lead to quickly putting the weight back on when you stop the diet and will also be harder to stick to over time.
Also restricting the amount of sugar in her diet and reducing carbs will also help lose weight.

Dex-chan lover
Read the raws she keeps feeding the father and her daughter dumbass, and she is lean.

Dex-chan lover
@Foxkun It's likely that it's "all visible ornaments/jewellery" is against the rules (including colored contacts, coloring your hair, tattoos etc.), and while real glasses get away with being medical supplies, fake glasses are just for looks after all.

jak

Contributor
She looks fatter with her clothes off. She doesn't even really look fat besides her round face when she's wearing her uniform.

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell are fake glasses against the rules? Why is there a separate rule for them? I don't care about romcom anymore, i need answers!

Users who are viewing this thread