This Croc Will Die In 100 Days - Vol. 1 Ch. 100 - Day 100

Honestly figured it'd happen but damn that announcement timing. It's definitely been planned for a while. https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-03-20/100-nichi-go-ni-shinu-wani-manga-gets-anime-film/.157735

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to see a spin off of the cafe cafe girl: This Croc Will Get Over It In 100 Days

😨

Double-page supporter
HOLY FUCK that ending..... I’ll never read another manga again for the next month.... that was too heartbreaking..

Fed-Kun's army
Bad drivers deserve jailtime. They wield giant hunks of metal as weapons, and should always be held accountable. (Note that some crazy pedestrians intentionally walk into traffic, but I specifically hate people who refuse to respect the rules of the road.)

@Tactless if you put it that way, the author himself has been lamenting and depressed for months, and this manga is also a form of recuperation for him.

for those that is already aware (author's closed circle of friends & family) the whole manga is the period of "somberness" you mentioned.

But, I guess for those that arent aware yet (most of us), we will find it a bit sudden. Even though there is a warning that the death is coming in 100 days, it is still pretty sudden.
But personally I am happy for the author, on how he chose to move on and honor his best friend, and I hope his anime will be received warmly

😭After reading the day 100, this makes me feel both confused and sad 😭

If the croc already died at day 3, is day 4 until 99 supposed to be "What IF" story ? 🤧

Users who are viewing this thread