This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Kya, they're so close! The ending of this chapter feels satisfying. I love it how they sneaked treats from the banquet buffet, feed each other and end up hugging.

Dex-chan lover
AMAZING CHAPTER. I had to go back and see WHY they were being so secretive because I forgot if it was more than just Ourtzen rightfully not trusting them to be utter savages at the dessert table. I still feel so bad for the princess and REALLY hope she gets to clear the air with our lady.

That's an impressive trick Jules pulled.

looks like the chemistry between these two is finally overwhelming our leads' denseness.

Dex-chan lover
I say, his blush. it hit me like a freaking train. right through my heart. AKLLJK;DLKJ I'M SO JEALOUS!! I WANT TO HUG THAT FLUFFY BOY TTOOOOOO
Many thanks

Aggregator gang
Awwwwww they are seriously one of my favorite couples EVER! And that's saying a lot haha. I read a lot of these XD
But they are just so cute and perfect together <3

And A. Definitely A. I feel like he has some magical sensing powers that are tingling right now and he's secretly fuming at them for that romantic moment with the food that they just had lol

Answer for the day: A.
As a result, they're gonna do C. 😂
On a side note, I didn't expect the feels from Julius and Sila so soon. Definitely enjoying them though. 😆

Wow, way to abuse those sick needle throwing skills just to grab desserts 😂 (not that I blame him, I’d be dying for some)

Looks like Ortzens order to not eat sweets backfired and caused a bigger disturbance, lol.

(Btw, Can someone explain Why they he was ordered not to eat any? Did he know Julius would look improper? )

Users who are viewing this thread