This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty hard. On the one hand, I wanna say C since it makes sense to show that Sila isn't going to take this sitting down.

However, considering Sila's personality and behaviour, I wouldn't put it past her to seriously consider forfeiting her claim to earldom like this. I look forward to the next chapter!!!

It's not like she needs the earldom. She just wants her jewels and Sofia. Her main goal was going to the priestess.

Personally I think she's testing the idea out. Maybe bait her step mom into losing her hand without knowing she had a winner and hoping for a new ine

Looks like next chapter, after cutting her family ties, she’s going to call her the straight up bitch that she is! That’ll be fun to see 😁

@QueenKumQuat her main goal seems to flip back and forth as she struggles with her wish for a comfy life and family and her duty to the Goddess. The seeing the Priest is her best way to get closer to both goals without having to chose one right then and there. Though I'm worried she will lose her holy powers if she chooses the Captain

This was too short😭😭 ... i wanted to see her kicking the countess and her man butt to the next world i: sigh .. gotta wait who knows how long 😔

I say she's just testing it out. I believe one of her goals now is also to investigate and expose the misdeeds of "her" family. Actually renouncing her claim might make things difficult for her and the squad. Lol "the squad" 🤪

probably testing it out since sila doesn't need the title for any of her goals... but then again im not sure how denouncing the earldom could pose as a threat to the step mother? wouldn't the title just go to the 2nd daughter and that's a win-win situation regardless? (especially since they already planned to dispose sila using a contract)

really i just wanna see sila denounce her title so she can full shit talk that step mom in her face
PLEASE lol

Dex-chan lover
She's definitely testing the idea. While she would have no problem with giving it up, she needs to know whether or not she's important to the family. Yes, they wanted to kill her but if she renounces her title, there will be a political fallout.

Fed-Kun's army
@stannct The stepmother's kids don't have the bloodline in them since they're a child of the father(who married into the family, so also doesn't have the bloodline) and the stepmother.

She is the last reamining member of the true bloodline, so if she renounces none of them will have a claim to it I think o3o

She's doing the serious face and she totally don't care about that bad family she just wanna go to the priest.

Double-page supporter
She's very serious in renouncing her affiliation to such a wreck of a family

So she renounced her claim on the earldom(money) without getting anything in return? Why? I feel like it sabotages her initial goal of living in luxry.

Users who are viewing this thread