This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

He is such a big boy. Love him and Silla so much. What a perfect couple. Just wait until they get embarrassed when they realize they've fallen in love XD well, perhaps they'll become more lovey dovey then embarrassed

Dex-chan lover
Heh, she is unaware. Good, when her own slowly growing feelings bloom it is going to hit her in the face like a 2 ton truck... though preferably without the dying part.

Fed-Kun's army
They're both idiots..not in love then why do they tend to be possessive of eachother?

I'm....speechless... When will these two realize that they're already in love? 🙄Especially for Julius 😅

@Elmithian I think she was hit far harder than by a 2ton truck, so i doubt thats a problem.

@ShadowWalker so true, both have no idea about love, but they try to convince themselfs they don't love eachother. especially roel, all that heart fluttering must be just her imagination/some weired unexplainable phenomenon. can't wait for their understanding of love to catch up to them.

This two idiot. Hahahahahajk
But yeah, I love these too bits.
Hope the chapters are longer thooo. This is just me being needy coz I need mooaaarrr. Hahahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread