This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

Nep

Dex-chan lover
And then... She glows...

Also pretty sure I am in love with fireflies and those ghost pranksters with torchlights

Group Leader
They may be dense, but I love how honest they are to each other.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, why isn't someone there to help them understand!?!? Just ask the right questions and they'll figure it out!!

These idiots...I love their dumb interactions but it really gets you scratching your head sometimes! lol

Fed-Kun's army
Regardless of how dense they both are, I love that they are so honest with each other. That level of trust is just perfect.

Oh my god.. reading this is soo.. sigh

They're so dumb but so perfect together, seeing them being dumb together is really annoying because like obviously you LOVE each other but you're too dense to know about it

Double-page supporter
If people had a mindset like this, we would have less shitty drama in our life. Unfortunate

Dex-chan lover
It's so rare to see honesty between two people in comics like these...

If Ourtzen, her maid and the others see this.. they'll be like "what do i do with this stupid couple *facepalm*"😂😂

I can imagine what will happen if they try to get a baby:

Epheria: You know, a priest once told me you would get a baby by sleeping with your husband while holding hands and pray.
Julius: Ok. *hold her hand and pray*

Double-page supporter
YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS GLOWING TO ME 💕💕💕
Let’s get maarrrriiieeeddd

I've said it before, but I love how honest and straight forward these two are with each other. Even if they don't love each other (for now), every couple should strive for this kind of chemistry.

Users who are viewing this thread