This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

Can we all agree they should marry, fuck, have children, live a happy life.

Aggregator gang
aaaAAAAAAAAAAA—these dense couples aerrghdbahdhhs

@Fran1212 if they don't get married there will be riot

Supporter
6 chapters left until the end of season 1 and (temporary?) sad end? Google translate is not the most reliable tool

This couple confessed to each other in a new way lol but both of them haven't realized their feeling towards each other 😅

Dex-chan lover
@athena707 the main characters have known each other for less than a week, they are DEVELOPING feelings for each other so they decided to keep knowing each other but they DONT HAVE feelings for each other yet.

I know its been 44 chapters but chronologically its been really little time since they meet. Give them time and they will reach that conclusion themselves.

The cutest dense couple ever!!!! They've been showing/expressing their love and affection in their own different ways and they don't even recognize it! 😂😂😂

I want to now what happened with his sister? is she dead? 🤔 thank for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
Combine their denseness and we have a super heavy mass that unknowingly and unfailingly have everything to gravitate around them.
Perfect muscle-freak power couple.

Dex-chan lover
@lolhahaha they are not dense, they are both really self aware of their feelings, just they havent fully developed love since they have known each other for less than a week.

What they feel right now can turn into love if they get to know each other more. I say give them a month which in this manhwa would be around 120 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
jullios.... is so sweet.... and roel/sila is also very sweet..... they will make the cutest and happiest couple 😭

Users who are viewing this thread