This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

Fed-Kun's army
i mean they're innocent but not dense?? they're pretty honest in that they like each other and don't want to separate... even though neither would use the word love but maybe they're not there yet so... THEY'RE CUTE I LOVE THEM, aaah he got mad for her~ JULIUS IS THE BEST

thank you very much for the update~

Thanks for the translation and chapter!
Yet another early christmas and new year gift!

Honestly, with how lacking in experience these 2 people are in the field of romance, I wonder if one kiss would be enough for them to be self conscious with each other? She'd already seen shirtless men before (and well endowed ones at that being her subordinate knights and all. Heck, I'm confident a few of them could be beauties themselves... Just not on her trap levels of beauty).

An earlier comment mentioned S1 might end at somewhere chapter 50-ish (a bit too soon if you ask me), and I'm confident the cliffhanger is going to be
Julius's reaction to her true soul/identity, either that or them briefly breaking up (but accdg. to spoilers, its going to get solved immediately). As to why these two would even think to separate, contrary to Julius's statement this chapter
he just really believed the fact Roel was a guy and it would be weird for them to date. The misunderstanding apparently is solved later (after he runs away), when head priests vouches on her true gender and a soul CANNOT lie. So all's well that ends well on the ship.
There could also be the fact
Demon Lord of Chapter 1 is a good guy and it was all a misunderstanding and that there are multiple demon lords and the final boss/mastermind ends up being
the prince Roel saved from the curse

Double-page supporter
Everytime I read a chapter I just want them to tear down all norms and be all lovey doves with their innocent selves lmao

It’s the besssttt

Users who are viewing this thread