This Girl Is a Little Wild - Vol. 1 Ch. 47

I think the others are right in saying that perhaps Roel's death was actually planned and the Special Task Force is in on it somehow.

Also, can we please put in all caps somewhere that Roel was a woman EVEN in her previous life? I just find it kind of ridiculous that we're this far into the story and there are still people that think she was a man before becoming Sila. And I'm very sure that she had those female diehard fans despite knowing her sex. I think everyone knew that Roel was a woman but her badassery and capabilities just preceded her being a female.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah damn, if the special task force is behind it, that's pretty unforgivable. (At least for now before all the excuses are said haha)

Also, @Heiress_Aries Lol yes, let's put in caps that Roel is FEMALE. She even said so to the demon/devil guy that she's a girl which made his curse on her moot. xD

I would rather Julius ran because he thought she was a man rather then her being set up by the same people she's come to get along with. :/ Either way is kind of sad though.

What's going on?! That's such an extreme reaction! Was he part of the schemes to kill her?! Please noooooo!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Revelation of Julius being in shock aside (I suspect he had involvement with her death and feels guilty)...

The priestess is such an interesting character! Seeing all her colors and the way she’s drawn change with her emotions looks great!
So we’ve seen gloomy black, pure happiness shining gold, love talk pink, and -redacted-

Aggregator gang
Maybe he was pretending with her because she ‘disrespected Roel ‘ on their first meeting ....or he shocked about her ‘being a guy’ tho that is not true

If we're going to make a conclusion as to why Julius reacted like that, wouldn't it be more plausible that he just thought Roel was a guy? Julius is a very sweet and innocent guy so he'd also probably believe that Roel was a dude

Julius !!!! :(((( I feel like he feels betrayed and she didn't trust him.

I wonder what the reason is for his intense shock

Thank you for the chapter

Contributor
That's probably the first time in the story where we can see a reaction like this on his face.

That reaction, I doubt it had anything to do with him thinking she was a man or betrayal, since she can usually predict him so well. I think there’s definitely a deeper history stemming back to his childhood or maybe something to do with the fact that she was originally the sacrifice... or a completely new plot point :)

I doubt that Roel's gender would really trigger such a shocked expression from Julius. We don't know much about Roel, other than he was a Holy Knight and was admired by female nobles. Nor her origin story.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA what's happening!?? I really doubt its the gender issue, I mean she was already a woman back then, disguised as a man.. bust still she's pretty mucha tomboy

Users who are viewing this thread