This Girl Is a Little Wild

@redsox02 I don’t know any actual spoilers, but it makes sense. Gay marriage isn’t visibly a thing in this story and very few people knew that Roel was actually a girl. The only thing Julius can possibly think right now is that he’s in love with a dude in a girl’s body, and that would throw a wrench in anybody’s plans.

I hope this starts updating soon, I love it so much....

@WitcherChild i feel you, and yeah it would make sense as something comedic to have julius get freaked coz he though roel is a guy lol. I hope season 2 comes out soon

Is anyone else having trouble reading certain chapters? I can’t load anything from chapters 11, 21, or 22. I have no problems loading other chapters, but I don’t feel comfortable reading any further skipping two consecutive chapters :(

Group Leader
@WithcerChild and @redsox02 I read some spoilers on novel updates that
Pretty much confirm what you suspected. He ran away because he is sad because gay marriage is illegal in their country. Which is to say that, according to what I read, Julius actually isn’t bothered by the idea that Sila/Roel is male, he was just sad because their marriage would not be allowed
and I find this to be utterly adorable.

Volume 2, Chapter 5, part 5 of the web novel is where the manhwa ended. According to MU, part 2 was dropped.

There is no way they seriously dropped this. Like the heck. Trashy webtoons get tons of seasons but this got dropped ? The heck ?

Users who are viewing this thread