This Girl Is a Little Wild

@TheCuriousBean disappeared as in poof ???? that's so uhm weird??? 😵 what if the author got isekai-d or something jk jk maybe i should go out and touch some grass lmao

edit: looked for some news on reddit and other sites and they said that the artist left the company so they can't continue it since the company 'owns' the manhwa (another story is that the author has been receiving hates so they had to ran away? but i'm not sure). Either way, manhwa/ga/hua, other comics, and the like creators deserve better and i hope they'll receive a better treatment that they deserve. (and i hope this will be continued 😥)

@Aji6618 I don't know. I haven't actually read it. I have a rly long list of novels to go thru and since I've finally stopped agonizing over the ending of this one I'm taking my time getting to it. Sry I couldn't be of more help

I’m sad that this got cancelled but oh well. The story is so good. ML and FL is one of the most perfect couple out of all the manhwas I read imo, their chemistry is just great and effortless. I’m still thankful to the author for making this and hope he/she is doing fine.

I was late on the news that it was canceled I'm saddened by it. It's a great work I love the artwork, storyline and the characters are just perfect. I was waiting for an update of this webcomic and wanted to reread it when I found out that there's no longer a continuation. Why you leave us hanging 😭🤧. I guess I'll just binge-watch my sorrow to anime tonight 😞.

Group Leader
WHAT?! THIS GOT CANCELLED?? I'M SO LATE! DANG IT IT WAS MY FAV MANHWA!! Well guess I have to make my own ending

I came back searching for this a year later and hoo boy.. It's cancelled?
I absolutely loved this series because it's pretty original and beautiful.
Farewell, This Girl is a Little Wild, it was a blast reading you.

how the hell did this get canceled? Mabey the people in Korea didn't enjoy it as much as we did.

edit: so apparently it wasn't the viewer retention or the fewer audience or not-good reviews that canceled them but that the artist went missing.

Dex-chan lover
Big rip for this series, sad the artist had to Houdini

Still worth a read, despite leaving a few loose ends at the finish. The characters are FANTASTIC and the world is creative and interesting.

Anyone know if there's a LN to read ahead on?

@NolanDaneworth i know it's weird i tried ways to find her myself and searching up artists with the same name. One of the results was a Korean lady but her art style was majorly different but she did post her first art piece around the same time when this manhwa got canceled.

i love this so much... i dont even care if they decide to pick it up where it left with another artist... im a comic fan im used to artists change...

I can not believe that this got cancelled but I think what’s more shocking is why?! Like the artist?! Went missing?! HUH

Fed-Kun's army
THIS GOT CANCELLED?? THE ARTIST WENT MISSING??? WHAT IN THE WORLD?? oooooh noooo i'm so sad this was so good and i was so invested 😭😭😭💔

Apparently there are talks for a chance to do Season 2?

This doesn't mean its guaranteed but there is a chance for it to return

Users who are viewing this thread