This Gorilla Will Die In 1 Day

I don't understand. Did the gorilla commit suicide? Or did he know he will be killed? The alternative ending seems to be old age dies

Banned
@Hounder

Bro I can't tell if you're serious or fucking around lol

AbandonedAggravatingBoilweevil-size_restricted.gif

Holy shit this is funny. Why do people care about the rating system I literally never bother looking at it. Deserves 10/10 anyways

Double-page supporter
While I do appreciate the pop culture value and the author obviously is a capable one, since he wrote Tokyo Ghoul, this shouldn't have such a high rating. Maybe it's simply because I missed the whole Harambe incident, but even objectively this is a 7-8 at best. And I don't intend to tell people how to vote, nobody cares about the rating system that much, but the current situation is just silly.

Dex-chan lover
@Oculunus Lmao,This contain bigger Tragedy than Tokyo Ghoul's Entire Plot. Why should not one rate it 10? I see no reason not to.

Blasphemous calling this silly. We are simply carrying out gods will and spreading it as his envoys. It is already sinful for us mutts to rate it any lower than a 10. This is a new revelation for our race. It sheds new light on our genesis aswell as our Destiny. So don‘t be lost little lamb. Follow gods will and embrace his love as he hath giveth us life.

Users who are viewing this thread