This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 100 Days - Ch. 22 - Day 22

Group Leader
Boys again we truly apologize for the quality drop. Hope you understand our situation...

jak

Contributor
Funny considering Tifa got nerfed because of the ethics department in the actual game.

Dex-chan lover
Worrying about sniping is dumb, whoever does the best job will rise to the top and the others will just stop because it is too much effort.

Hey man, I hope things work out for you. If it makes any difference, I didn't notice anything different, so keep up the good work! And no nonsense about not asking for money.. it's obvious that people putting in their time and hard work will want something to show for it. I'm rooting for you guys! Keep fighting.

Dex-chan lover
BULLSHIT!

That game is a remake and you know it! As if this industry has a creative bone in its body...

Dex-chan lover
??????? translators scared cause of a war at translating so they leave??? wtf thats somewhat ridiculous on their part

but thx again for the translations, this series is great so far

Aggregator gang
What the fuck is a translation war? You know you can both do it, and nobody will mind.

Oh right, the money. If that's your motivation, you're in the wrong business.
Try telephone marketing scams.

Contributor
94d04e912a76712c6c2a2a67ed760fa3.jpeg

@sharkman assuming they don't want money another motivation could be doing pointless work. Why would the original team continue if there was another in their place.

Sad that they nerfed Tifa's chest in the remake. I can''t watch Virtual Youtubers because I don't know Japanese, wish they had captions(I am talking about the not so big virtual youtubers and not Kizuna-ai)

Users who are viewing this thread