This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 100 Days - Ch. 22 - Day 22

Contributor
EVVEru7VAAANE99.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Yeah guys, it's horrible that they made Tifa look like a human being instead of a stick figure with balloons attached.

For christ sake, she's bigger in FFVIIR than she was in Advent Children and nobody seemed to care then...

Dex-chan lover
Good ol' Titfa. Sucks that those dudes just bailed from the group though...

Dex-chan lover
Oh that's right, a whole NEW generation is falling in love with Tifa and Aeris.

jak

Contributor
@Kevadu

Except she wasn't so you are spouting bullshit to justify SQ's bad decisions and poor excuses.

Group Leader
@sharkman I wanted to actually respond to you but i know for a fact in the eyes of you guys we are just doing this for MONEY. Hell why did i even forgot to beg for money in the announcements page. Hell give me your fucking money right now at patreon.com/mrogztranslation. Hell dm me so i can send you my home address so you can send me a check.

Aggregator gang
@MrOGZ Sorry, I was really tired and hungover when I posted that and came off a lot more hostile than I meant to be.
I was just wondering what's a translation war, and why would anyone else translating the same work bother you. There are lots of times when translators/scangroups disagree on how something should be done, so nothing one can do about it. Except maybe try to produce better quality than the other group. But even that's largely subjective.
Ultimately, it's up to the reader which one they prefer and want to support.
(And I'd toss you a coin if I had one, but I'm living hand to mouth and barely scraping by myself. ;)

@sharkman I'm sorry too for being an asshole in my comment down there too. Because of all this stuff going on in the group i was kinda pissed off too. I legit lost someone who helped me create this group and made this group what it is currently. Also a Japanese Tl, who helped with this series as well as Sokuochi Mayuri-Chan.

All this talk about Tifa's tits, but honestly I find her tits disappoint because they don't jiggle, I wonder if this an international version problem 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread