This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 100 Days

the girl in this comic is gyaru vtuber name ouga saki
the one who make this comic is her chara designer

So the otaku is supposed to be your self-insert? Lol this is just daily fanart, not a manga.

i don't see all following through, but I can see where more will than a lot of other artist / authors. Think about it, it's not like 100 issues of a regular manga. How many pages are in a normal manga issue? How many panels in an issue? So figure they have to create some where between 4 to 8 manga issues. Now add to that in this one and even the croc there was very little true plot so the story is much easier to come up with. Look at the three here, from page to page there is no real connection other then the drawing is of the same character and reference to an otaku.

If you are doing this type of work art/writing or wanting to, for minimal work you get 100 issues of exposure plus maybe some donations.

That 100-day-challenge started right after the last chapter of Crocodile?!

Fed-Kun's army
Let's start the garbage checklist:

[ol]Main girl bullies protag for being "weird", slowly warms up to his quirks[/ol]
[ol]Literally no protagonist, it's just her talking to (You)[/ol]
[ol]Author is riding the recent popular fad[/ol]
[ol]V-tuber advertisement[/ol]
[ol]Not even a manga[/ol]

The art is nice at least, and if he can pump one of these every day for 100 days without breaks, that'll be pretty impressive. But I won't be reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread