This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 11

OK. So he's been rejecting a title up until this point. Hmm... So, is he the brother of the Emperor or something, or just some random person who just so happened to be of crucial strategic importance to the Empire? Hmm.... [waiting for the updates is gonna be the death of me.]

@Nimi, It's entirely possible that she's the Star's Fragment. This comic has already given off considerable Stardust and Neil Gaiman vibes, so her turning out to be a "Star" or a "Fragment" of one wouldn't be surprising in the slightest. That said... I just had the strangest thought---if a near immortal star and a human have children, will those children be "half-star"? Hmm... I wonder if Gaiman ever addresses that?

Duh gk sabaran next chapter, ada sih coin di webcomic tapi sayang di pake hahaha karna disni update nya cpt

Group Leader
@confused I double checked but everything’s there. I feel like that transition is okay too flow wise since he pauses and doesn’t reply and thinks that thought

So wait we know he has the impulsiveness to kill so thats why hes taking the sedative. Maybe he hears voices or something that tell him to kill but when he touches her he couldn't hear it???

Fed-Kun's army
@Misaki2578 I got the impression that he somehow has super sensitive hearing, and is going crazy because his brain is unable to process the extra auditory information. He kills because he wants everything to be quiet so he can have some piece of mind. I do agree about her being like a human earplug, though.

He is so adorable. I can't.

I still laugh MC doesn't know she's beautiful.

so our ultra hottie ML is hyper aware ;w; i hope he finds a better med than the sedative and love ;w; hoping no ugly yandere route

Fed-Kun's army
oh my gooooodddd they're so cute??? SO FUCKING CUTE dfsajklfdljk love is the ultimate sedative (or rather, our adorable mc lmaooo WHO STILL ISN'T AWARE OF HOW PRETTY SHE IS!!)

thank you very much for the update~

“Who are you”
Wakes up “your fake wife. I thought we’ve already been over this Romeo”

Dex-chan lover
What the feth, is this guy some sort of proto-Eversor or something?!

Dex-chan lover
So he’s basically daredevil and she’s his isolation tank? That is if he’s not taking his medication

Users who are viewing this thread