This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 15

Did anyone else notice in the first picture her feet aren't touching the ground? He's already sweeping her off her feet LOL.

I know he's supposed to be this creepy, cold blooded killer but he is sooo sweet when it comes to her & our MC is just too funny. 😂

Kinda disappointed in her reaction this time. I know it was a bit of a shock cause she was in denial about his name but still.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my.. the mad killer is really doting upon our MC XD XD XD
now she definitely cannot break free, ohohohohoho~Good luck Kaleid!

Aggregator gang
Hahahahaha! She admits half the problem was she was distracted by his good looks!

i commend our local airhead on how chill she’s being in the face of the identity reveal. she may not be totally on-board yet, but in her defense he revealed it by trying to strangle someone she knew to death while casually conversing with her. imho she’s handling it like a champ

Fed-Kun's army
jakfdsakljd well her reaction was kinda chill for the big reveal but i think she's just brave af LMAO like an airhead type of brave but brave still!!! like she was all "well at least if we leave i can save everyone else"??? she's great. but that dumb guy pressed the rinrin button lol he shouldn't have done that... and oooh WHO IS THAT GUY... WHO TRIED TO HELP OUR MC...? BUT HIS MAMA WAS LIKE "UM NO" lmao 👀👀👀

thank you very much for the update, on to the next chapter~

She wanted 'low aristocracy' but look what she got, but hey he is f*cking handsome you know😏 I like her reactions and Del likes too😄
Again, thanks for update and you know what, I guess I'm addicted now😅 Last night I checked if there is update, like several times😂 Thank you very much 💗✨

Dex-chan lover
my god lol when she said "my pits are sweaty"
I felt that

Well, she had already said she'll take responsibility for that, so...

Also, she handled this pretty well, I suppose

Wait... I'm confused, so she doesn't get her title? o_O

I mean, obviously, she's now an Archduchess by marriage, but she's also a Countess who has responsibilities too, so... um... shit... Likewise, what about her title? o_O And, I'm rather surprised by her reaction. I mean, she's not responding the way I expected her too. She's way too calm about it. Though, I guess that it's possible that she's in shock. Likewise, she saved that fatso. My guess is that now everyone will be cowering in fear... Heh. I guess she doesn't have to worry about unwanted solicitors?

TL;DR: I'm pretty sure she's in shock and will freak out later. (hopefully, if the story is going to have some realism) :rofl:

This chapter was so funny. The sign. Beware crazy killer. Love her slight air headed ness.

Double-page supporter
is there a name for this sub-genre yet? like dense female lead isekai?

Users who are viewing this thread