This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 16

omg i can't stop my heart going badump badump at his every remarks.

SIS, HE'S NOT GOING TO KILL YOU SO YOU SHOULD JUST LOVE HIM.

Thank you for the hardwork!

Awww thank you for uploading everyday, can't wait for the next chapter, when he lick sagdhfjgdtsgzhdhfhxduchfhfydhsgdysy

I've sunk so low im willing to die if it meant baby making with Kaleid why is he so smooth???!!!

LOL 😂😂😂😂😂... he jealous of the butler but he has been jealous for a while like when she complimented the chef he was like " he a commoner " as to say u cant marry him u would loose ur tittle .. then he was jealous at the ball but this is hilarious .. he is jelly at the old man 😂😂😂❤ kaleid is adorable

lmao when I saw "yeeted" on the trans.

Kaleid is sooo cute albeit really scary specially when the missus is involved. He's been jealous for quite some time now, I remember when his knights POV was shown. Lol. 😂

Btw does anyone have any idea how Kaleid might have been pronounced? I supposed empires from olden times have a different way of pronouncing stuff.

Contributor
i like this pacing, unlike the other stories where a “misunderstanding” is kept for 20 chapters or sth.

Fed-Kun's army
why i cannot stop the KYUUUUNNNNNNNN-like moment in my fangirl heart everytime he be smoothy like tutty fruity OMFG!!!

Gurl i'll be gladly replace you, too bad the Grand duke wnats you, Please, survive! xd

Fed-Kun's army
🤣😂asdfjkldsf HE'S EVEN JEALOUS OF THE GRANDPA BUTLER I'M DYING HAHAHAHfljkasdfljkdsf truly he's in way too deep aflkjdsljk dude fell FAST oh my GOD hahahah poor mc she has no clue 😂🤣but she still can't resist his face!!! lmaooooo

thank you so much for this update and all the others!! this is my new fave series alkdasjs i love it so much

Users who are viewing this thread