This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 17

lmao at her remembering her sweaty pits while he was touching her face, then he proceeds to lick his gloves. yikes! i can feel her embarrassment 😱😂

Fed-Kun's army
CONSOLE HER YOU FOOL falkjdfsalkjdsjkl he clearly scammed her but he still feels bad hahaha... and he got that archduke title for her??? is this guy??? okay??? he's like??? super smitten??? SIR ARE YOU OK!!

thank you so much for another update, i swear i have a sensor when it comes to this manhwa 😂

at least, he still feels bad in the end ...

OOOH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! I can't even thank you enough

Aggregator gang
Oh lordy, I got second hand embarrassment for her when he licked his hand and then lol'ed hard. I've never read a story in this genre that allowed the ML to be so weird (but hilarious).

I originally thought the title of this series was talking about her "fake" 1 year marriage but now I know. It's in reference for her getting conned into marrying this guy. He fake marriage is actually fraudulent. Lol

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my, there it is... The title drop! XD

Our ML is lady(us)-killer ofc 😍

Aw aww the cold killer with puppy eyes because of guilt, awwww...

Hahahaha she totally got scammed
My gosh they’re both hilarious and perfect for each other

Well you can't say this story doesn't bring some unique elements. First time I've seen the ML flirt and show his attachment by licking pit sweat off his gloves...that's definitely a very strong and odd brew of loveXcrazy.

I'm enjoying though how both our leads are quite sharp but oblivious when it comes to each other LOL.

Dex-chan lover
Lol I mean.. girl you lived with him for like 3 days and you vouched for him before, and now XD
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least he's not an cold asshole to the FL like a lot of the MLs in these stories, he actually looks worried and konda cares for her.

What butler said is true she isn't normal, extra cute,beautiful and funny but he isn't normal too. I mean how can a man be hot, puppy-like and killer at the same time. So for me they are 3-in-1 couple 😄
Thanks for introducing this couple to us and for daily updates~^^ 💗

Hahahahaha ohhh poor MC, that's what you get for being shallow. Scammed by a very pretty face.

It's nice to see an MC acting like a real person instead of a complete idiot or all-knowing saintess. Really she is a breath of fresh air 😁. And Delice while having fun with her is genuinely trying to help her while falling in love, I am glad he has none of the coldness typical of the ML.

Users who are viewing this thread