This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 17

Contributor
Man wanted wife -> woman comes looking for a husband under contract to resolve her legal inheritance issues -> man see solution -> woman after looking over the solution and finding it to her liking agrees to it -> man now have wife -> woman freaking out over little things like his occasional bloodlust and a long trail of dead bodies -> man now have wife, he happy -> woman slowly realise she's saddled a tiger -> man very simple creature, man now have wife.

Ahhh the infamous "halo effect". This is pretty interesting so far. The skipped chapters also show a really affectionate ML. I want more of his stickiness lmao. Thanks for the update!

Omy!! I laugh with embarrassment when he lick the sweat from her armpits 😂😂 the ml lead is so weird, I like it 😍

LOLOL THE SWEATY GLOVED HANDS. I'm so done.

Poor male lead tho, he's like really worried about her. 😭

Oh so that was intent
Del should just say it. May help her understand better.
But knowing this couple, they come up with the weirdest thing lol

Patiently waiting for chapters 18 & 19 to be posted before I proceed to chap 20😁

Ah lol.... That's like me when I really liked Jumin in Mystic Messenger.... before he turned out to be yandere... . I get you girl.... Let cry together...

Aggregator gang
Technically you're saving the whole empire by taming this aggressive corgi, and I swear to god I will draw a del and rin corgi and rabbit

This is the first time or so in an isekai that someone’s finally admitted to liking a crazy killer and not just finding excuses like he’s such a tormented soul or just sweeping the whole craziness and murders under a rug 😂

Fed-Kun's army
I mean I’m all aboard this ship but she hella thirsty for someone she deems as a threat? If I was under the impression that the hottest guy I know was Dangerboi McMurderman I’d STILL fuckin bounce at the speed of light

“He’s so hot, he’s totally my type.” I’m proud of FL. If you are gonna be a thirsty ho, you be a thirsty ho to the end.

Users who are viewing this thread