This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 18

Ahhh 💕
One wants to run away and think how unfair his face is
The other is thinking about their future babies
Bruh you guys need to meet in the middle

Fed-Kun's army
flkafdsljkfds you really should... pay up and have him give you the details, rinrin.... oh well it's funny so i don't mind (i'm still amused)

thank you very much for the update~!

Fed-Kun's army
She's trash. Ohh my God she's horrible.
She'd be the original female lead in isekai that the girl who becomes the villain will end up being way better than.
You assumed he was dead because you didn't hear from him? no, you assumed he was dead because everyone else said he was. You would have never heard from him because you all I'm not in a relationship that requires Constant Contact no do you like him so???

Aggregator gang
This dense girl doesn't realize he likes her, and this dense bastard doesn't realize she's afraid of him. Don't adopt a child till you sort this crap out, you two! (  ・᷄-・᷅ )

Group Leader
I seriously question the sanity of any Asian women this weak to a pretty face. XDD Is it just me, or are extra handsome guys just practically wearing signs around their necks screaming "BEWARE"??

Also, I'm kind of surprised at how many people are hating on the heroine. She's hilarious af, so sit back and enjoy the comedy. Her failings are for our amusement. XDD

Aggregator gang
I'm telling you, He's an aggressive corgi
Not some killer Doberman
I don't know about you but I think corgi can killlll

Fed-Kun's army
“I wonder what we should name our kid” DUDE she doesn’t even wanna marry u rn let alone have kids

Users who are viewing this thread