This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 19

U r soo smart, Del.
Now, she can't run away from responsibilities. 😂

Group Leader
ok but like. they're both the hottest character leads I've ever seen. change my mind 😆

MC is kind of annoying right now but hopefully she grows from this.

Dex-chan lover
ok I was wondering how she hurt her ankle but she got a fracture from kicking a guy in the shin?

When I played soccer as a kid and forgot my shin pads the worst I got in practice were ugly bruises but this chick fractured a bone? Hope this kinda helpless gimick dies down with her "hes too hot to be a killer" thought process like girl looks have nothing to do with a person character

Fed-Kun's army
afkhjfasdhj is she going to be okay lmaoooo

thank you for the updates~ on to the next hehe

She keeps forgetting that she's the Archduchess...it would be cute if it weren't so annoying....well, it's still cute anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I believe she is the "star fragment" he is looking for. Simply because of the effect she has on him, which means she is special in a way. It kinda makes sense that she is this fragment.

Fed-Kun's army
her airheadedness isn't annoying which I've seen many say before. Sometimes I forget the same stuff too so when she remembers, I'm like oohhh yeahhh

Dex-chan lover
HOW DO YOU FORGET YOU ARE THE ARCHDUCHESS!!!!!
Loving it.

Really, she's just so annoying right now. He already told her he killed people for work and yet she keeps calling him a killer. And the only reason he attacked that fat man before was for her sake. In my opinion, he got angry because that person kept insulting his wife. It's the only right thing to do. And yet, not only is she not thankful she calls him a killer and murderer. I'm starting to not like her now. Hopefully, her attitude will change soon.

Really, she's just so annoying right now. He already told her he killed people for work and yet she keeps calling him a killer. And the only reason he attacked that fat man before was for her sake. In my opinion, he got angry because that person kept insulting his wife. It's the only right thing to do. And yet, not only is she not thankful she calls him a killer and murderer. I'm starting to not like her now. Hopefully, her attitude will change soon.

this commenter is on crack lmao what the hell. "oh honey you killed a bunch of ppl for reasons i don't know, but it's fine bc that's just your job" UHM WHUT? "baby u killed a guy who said mean shit about me, but that's fine bc human lives mean nothing to me" BITCH WHAT?

THE FL'S REACTION WAS TOTALLY JUSTIFIED. IF HE MURDER, HE A MURDERER OKAY "the only right thing to do" damn I sure do wish it's both legal and moral to just murder people for calling me a sl*t

Users who are viewing this thread