This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
A 42 years old wrench in need of a husband. Sounds realistic.

Incest avoided.

Maybe disaster wouldn't have caught up to you, if you would have used you incredible isekai knowledge to help your country.

Ahh. Marrying into an enemy noble house....what's it called again? Collaboration.

No logic mistakes worthy mentioning, believable behavior of the MC. Politics seems to be in order (Young nobles are indirectly forced into marrying into the victors noble families.) So far it's a good read. A bit boring, but that might change.

"In the country with the highest traffic accident rate, I was killed in an accident"

They should just use this as the title for the country of origin of every isekai protag.

"Oh wow! You mean, you're from the country with the highest traffic accident rate as well?! Me too!
I'm so glad I'm not the only transmigrator from that country with the highest traffic accident rate!"

"Yeah, uhm, I am. But I died by falling into a river."
"You're no countryman of mine. Off with you, blasphemer."

@Thoughtgap I just searched up which country has the highest accident rate, and in conclusion our protagonist is from... LIBYA...

Fed-Kun's army
"How can they know my three sizes that even I don't know?"
If you don't know, how do you know its not fake? XD

Korean authors really be adding isekai just so they can make Korean-culture jokes and I think that’s so funny but if MC is dumb even though they’re reincarnated it takes away from the story.

Users who are viewing this thread