This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 26

what an imbecile girl (women)...given that she had transmigrated and older. she should have know how to read her surrounding, embarrassing a person in a crowd of people, what was she thinking? . oh my author plezeee let stand find someone 10x better than the mc.....amennnnnnnnnnn (even thou i knew this going to be a freaking one sided love again, urghhhh)🤪🤪🤪

Group Leader
LMAO I FEEL THE CL ON A SPIRITUAL LEVEL. delllllllll my loooooooooove <3

Poor stand 😭😭 but im so sorry i think del must with leylin...
I wish stand can get someone who loved him

Well, although he deserves a pat on the back and some pity, he merely ran away instead of asking for her reasoning.
I mean, it was not like she treated him with disdain before and their relationship seemed pretty good until the announcement. Understandable, but still...

And in the long run, he'll be better since he actually made a name for himself

But hey, imagine Stand learning the marriage is just a contract for a year...

catty91, well, it was not like she was old and wise before transmigration. Put there her brutal honesty and airheadness, and you have a perfect recipe for social disasters.

wow she crushed him poor guy
and now she's married
he didn't run far enough lol
and I wonder what Del has in store for him cuz I think he knows

ok but why did he get to know since he was a child that he would marry her, but not the other way round? It was the first time she heard of it, of course she refused.

I started to get used to and enjoy the epilogue from last panel. I wish there is also a naughty element in it. oohh how my brain starting pervert 😁

Aggregator gang
Hold on, what? Her younger self was from another world?? Didn’t she continue her current life after 20 years old?

Hey, I’m the emperor, I happened to beat some bandits while taking a stroll. Here take these rings I found, also welcome to your new job!

Usual isekai narrative quality...

Users who are viewing this thread