Dex-chan lover
that was???? weird?????? what in the world happened... what the hell is kaleid

Fed-Kun's army
Is that a bird
Is that a plane
Is that a superman
Oh no, he's hot. He is our arch duke, kaleid. 🤣

Da hell is he actually???!!

You know he's nuts about the girl when even after she's been puking her guts out he still wants to kiss her. I honestly was waiting to see him lean in to kiss her and have her barf on him. Thankfully for him that didn't happen but while he might smell like lavender I don't think she does...LOL.

Wow the official translation in Indonesian (webcomics) is update every monday, here's the update in the next day

Thanks for the update!

The meme at the end lmao. That scene was ridiculous

Fed-Kun's army
okay i'm sorry i'm laughing so hard at del just... WOOSHing through the sky asdflkjdsljkds I'M ACTUALLY SNORTING

thanks for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
I feel like delice literally isnt human or is some kinda magic descendant with all the stuff we've seen him do so far.

Also it's sweet he torpedo-ed to the nearest lord for his wife. Super cute.

Edit:

Also I'm a little shook that the creator of raising a bat is involved with writing this series.

It's official, I'm in love with Kaleid. I don't even care if he's a friggin' mutant or alien (I mean with all this display of his superhuman abilities). He's so nice to Rin Rin, I'm so envious I wanna be her.

Thanks for the chapter and translation! Del being a great hubby again! So, he's CLEARLY something above or is about to/no longer a human anymore. (I do hope they adapt Rinrin's dream already. I assume that would be our clue to what Del even is). Its really sweet of him to go to the nearest nobility to get his wife the meds she needs (and a bonus, yay! A portion of her old life was shown! So, she was a swimmer?)

Such a shame they can't share body fluids... yet. I mean, at least no on saliva (so no kissing) and no blood (so we won't have a Del getting heavily injured and in need of a blood transfusion). What about his sweat, tears, pee, and s*m*n? I don't know how the earlier 3 is going to do in terms of fluid sharing but its a darn shame as of now the chances of little Del's and little Rinrin's are getting slimmer by the chapter. (So, Stand isn't COMPLETELY against the engagement. He's just worried if one of the 2 lovable idiots won't be able to hold themselves back and will result to Rinrin's death by 2nd hand drug. So, either he's aware of the 1 year contract or despite his status, he really can't stand up against Del)

@riflow Wait, JADE is involve with this gem?! Do you mean at the manhua alone or she also has some involvement with the ln?

Thanks for the translation <3 I'm wondering if Kaleid stops using those drugs for a while will he be able to kiss her freely? and how long he has to for that?

Well.. that was weird seeing Him flying all of a sudden.. If he can do that.. Then there is no need for the ship.. He could just carry Ririn to their destination.. 😂😂

Also how sad... They couldn't even kiss normally.. 😭😭😭
How can they have a child in the future!!! 😭😭😭

@Hypothon I actually think he is against their marriage but I think he is also aware it's already done and there is not much he can do about it, at least at the moment. He knows he can't take Del head on, moreover, he isn't sure of how Ririn feels about him (or Del for that matter). He's been trying to become worthy of her, but the last time they met was when she publicly rejected him. As for right now I think he's just trying to make sure she is safe, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is readying himself to swoop in should the chance arise.

Users who are viewing this thread