This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hate the "tolerance" of the contract, at that point I would have already threw everything through the window.

Thanks for the chap!

Felt worried for a bit there with Ms. Red head but to think its a potential Yuri route. It better stays that way. DelxRinrin is starting to crack and Del is... ignoring it right now. Boi I get you're in love but you can't keep... misunderstanding(?)/ignoring what Rinrin would think after realizing she's been lied to with the marriage interview (sure it was her who made her own conclusions but the candidates data were MADE to be misunderstood). I have faith the author will solve this seeing as our couple already broke tropes from before but again Del *tick*tock*tick*tock* YOUR marriage only lasts for a year (plus an adoption), we need developments. Its nice there are no antagonistic forces so far (and I assume Del is more likely to silence them before they even begin to become a threat) so... Del do your sexy thang and solve this small leak before it overflows our gosh darn ship. *rant over*

Thank u for the chapter! I am kinda disappointed with this part of the story though. She should get more justly upset. I still want them to end up together, but I hate him toying around with her about the money like that T_T my sweet Rinrin I will marry you if this man does not treat you right! Just tell the truth Deheadlice

Contributor
So did Del fall for her for political reasons too or was it just because he thought she was stupidly cute?
She's building this complex case for why he's behaving the way he is to her when in reality he's probably just utterly besotted with her?

this story would have ended in 30 chapters if they cleared up this misunderstanding lol

Dex-chan lover
Future toth? But maybe not? Seems to be on friendly terms with FL.

@subliminal

The latter judging from his thoughts.

But can you blame her though. Judging from chapter 13(?) with his relieved men, the data they provided was MEANT to have her misunderstand. It was pure luck that she has trouble reading (and more blinded on his looks) and also a little bit of lack of awareness of the country's well known individuals.

And so.. the beginning of a big misunderstanding *facepalm*
Please have an honest "we need to talk" session..

Dex-chan lover
So which way does this threesome goes?
It's seemingly counter clock-wise?

Fed-Kun's army
so she's the star!!! i knew it!!! but... yuri??? well i'm fine with it. actually please let it go that way, it'll be more refreshing than if this new chick falls for del. if you have all of them competing over ririn i'd be okay with it negl

thanks for the update~

Users who are viewing this thread