This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 30

Damn, poor brave man who tried to stick to the legend when he realised Ririn connected the dots. And that is even after she had already kicked him once.

And her reaction. Huh, Delice owes her honest explanation now...
Since she turned her serious mode on, she was able to formulate her own theory why he was so thorough in getting her as wife. From pure logical perspective, that IS a good explanation. Obviously ignoring he was smitten by her. But hey, can we blame her for that?

And I doubt it is a yuri route because it is the same person who isekai'd her, no?

I always thought she's the fragment but i wonder what's her connection with umbrella long haired kaleid 😂

A flaw I’ve noticed in a lot of these romance webtoons is that when the male lead is exposed for doing something actually hurtful or for lying to the female lead, the readers get to feel the pain and frustration of the hurt, but the female lead never reacts with an actual appropriate and equivalent emotional reaction to him. It’s like “oh you hurt me? Gee that sucks- ANYWAYS” doesn’t really address it, and it really makes things feel flat. I want to see some sort of passion/: Even though I really enjoy this story it still bothers me. thank you so much for another chapter!!

LMAO this group is always spilling the tea at every chapter's end 🤣
Anyway thank you for the update !!

I'm so confused by this groups motivations. But ngl I'm pretty amused by their end cards and attitudes.

Oh boi, Ririn can't even take him being head over heels for her as a possibility.... Ririn he just really likes u q3q

Double-page supporter
@Bananananaaaaaa Yea, I'm pretty sure she is the one that brought Byul there. Same exact hairstyle and color, and the fact that she's so interested in Leylin despite them (probably) not actually having met before in that world just adds to her being the same person. I suppose we could still be wrong, but I highly doubt it.

Double-page supporter
man i like this story because ririn is a delight but Delice just sucks. hes so creepy and controlling. HobisFlower is right, i really wish these romance webtoons would address the manipulative behavior that's frequently featured.

dear readers, take note, if you're only in a relationship because the person who has the hots for you lied to your face about all the other people you were interested in thats a red fuckin flag! i know it sounds obvious but apparently someone isn't getting the memo since it's in so many webtoons

Fed-Kun's army
@moderateTrouble That is really good advice and I do get annoyed seeing it appear in manga sometimes. Luckily I won't have to fear anything as no one will ever have the hots for me lol😂

Ririn . . . sigh you need to get your brain cells working!!!

Double-page supporter
@Nixnaw keep your head up, king. and don't discount yourself. you will make a genuine connection & find someone who truly values and appreciates you <3

When they've release new chapt, always scrolling to the last panel. Funny credit there 😆.... me likey

Users who are viewing this thread