This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 30

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Is it me or is the redhead shown at the bottom of page 5 the same one as the one in chapter 29 page 2 who called her Byul? I looked closely and they both have the same long red hair with the triangle going between the eyes, with straight hair at front up to halfway up head before it arches up and to left/right. Wonder if she is a reincarnator too or the goddess who helped MC reincarnate in human form but most of the divine powers, like immortality, sealed while human? Also, when are we going to meet that female heir mentioned when MC was hiring Del to find husband candidates? Considering she was the only one mentioned specifically along with being noted as talented there's a high chance MC will at least discuss business with her as MC is the Grand Duchess of the region and the heir is talented high nobility so likely has an extremely high position, especially since most of the high ranked or talented males are still locked up for taking part in the war.

redhead looks and sounds like a good person since it is rinrin she wants to meet not del hehe. So the star fragment del is looking fo is a person and thats his current wife rinrin eeeeeeekk so cute~

oh she's the red haired girl that called out to rinrin when she was dying in her past life, interesting !!! she seems like a good person so i don't think there's going to be any drama, but i 100% agree del give's vampire vibes hehe it's hot~

Users who are viewing this thread