This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 31

This is bad, both Rinrin and Del awakened my collarbone fetish (or Del's just that attractive)

It feels... weird I'm NOT having much bad vibes to the former duchess! When you've read too much chinese manhuas and a little bit of Korean and Japanese works as well, you'd be wary of any potential females but Rinrin is already overthinking with her AND it feels more like a setup with yuri undertones instead (even if it goes with the usual trope, I can't imagine Del ever cheating on her. Her misunderstanding for a couple of chapters is highly possible though)

Fed-Kun's army
At this rate admins are gonna put a ban on scanlators requesting comment spam.

Dex-chan lover
Its the rival!! The rival is attacking. Del!! Your love rival is going to take Riri away~~~ LOL
Also why does she see herself as a squid? LOLOLOL
Many thanks

GLORY TO BISH GOD!!!

Although, I wonder whether the second one is bit*h or bucci? 🤭
Since we all know some reader has mentioned no qc is bucci 😂

Q: Who are you?

A: Trolls.

Q: What do you want?

A: Make lower quality translations as compared to a group without even a QCer who has been steadily releasing translations, and not even releasing chapters in the correct order, doing so to troll readers & the scanlation team. Now, you want to snipe the group for the lulz (and are giving true 4Chan trolls a bad rep).

Q: What do we want?

A: Y'all to either go away, respectfully join the current release team, or learn to respect other people. Your group name says it all.

Later losers! 🤣

Glory to Bish Godddddddd ×INFINITY
Seriously why are you asking that!!!! Gimme the chapter at the soonest puhlissssssss! 😆

Users who are viewing this thread