This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 31

This is the second scanlator sniper group that has asked to type some inane sentence to get the next poor quality translation faster.
Hope they ban this type of behaviour soon.

I wonder what the Duchess' angle is. Who in their right mind would become a head maid rather than marry some simpleton and succeed as Duchess over a large territory?

Gay vibes, lol Del it's your time to feel jealousy in the worst possible way (but am guessing that this red hair girl is her friend from her past life or the God who reincarnated her in this new world but who knows let's wait and see)
And glory for the bishs

Thanks for the chapter!
Wonder if Katie really likes MC or is just applying for a position where will have more access to information can report back to emperor about. I wonder if Bella is a reincarnator too or something, otherwise why would she be so interested in meeting MC since she was 12 since MC would be 11? Also, considering MC commented on how Bella outmatched any dealer came across, what's to say all of Bella's actions aren't both real and an act to get the position?
Btw, think on page six where Bella crossing gazes with a guy should be heir, as in next in line to inherit, rather than hair, meaning the long strands on someone's head.
Also, Glory to Bish God.

Contributor
Yuri ?
Yuri.

100% Yuri here.
I like redhair, so it's good if she's a nice girl.

Group Leader
Here for the story ✘
Here for the drama and credit ✔

Anyway , Glory to Bish God.

coz, why not? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

There's all this scanlation drama? And I don't get it @___@ I barely can keep up with offline drama, much less ones that happen between entities I can't put a face to. I hope these issues don't impact releasing good translations, though.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, I can't believe I'm doing this even though I'm a man...ok, here it goes.

GLORY TO BISH GOD!!! (I hate you guys.)

Users who are viewing this thread