This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 32

Wait... Do peeps actually talk shiet ab the bish god? OMG! How dare they?! The bish god is like one of the most likely wonderful thing that has ever happened to me.

bish god be kinda edgy 😝
but i like it

---i hope archduke doesn't misunderstand something

Thank bish god!
Lol the head maid is so gay, Rinrin is just dense towards all genders. Meanwhile Kaleid senses someone trying to hit on his wife.

I actually like the edit of this manga. It helps me to practice Korean. I wish all translator/editor would do this.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Bella finds a nice woman to settle down with because damn she sure as hell doesn't have a chance of wrestling ririn from del. I really don't want her life cut short, she seems like a fun woman :')

I just hope she actually has a reason to hate men.

There are too many manga out there where the woman is just mad because one guy "mistreated" her (as in what he did might make you angry at that guy but to drag all men into it is just dumb because the reason isn't even a big thing.) And she secretly likes him and when he likes her back poof her anger is gone.

Or the girl is a lesbian and doesn't like them near her love interest. (That I think is especially stupid. The hating for no reason part.)

Hmm that's a problem for the head maid to be so sexist...I hope rinrin can keep her under control

Users who are viewing this thread