This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 32

Banned
fuck you all suck my dick please ill visit you tommorow can i hqve ur address too??

i live for the comments of the staff!!
God lord!! More funny than the chapter itself!

"My husband is not that bad you know"😏 Yes Rinrin we know you love him😉 Well, we love too😂 My favorite couple❤
All hail to Bish God😄 Thanks for the update~^^

Btw I think she is Del's rival in love😅
Wonder how long she will live unless Rinrin stop Del😂

Thanks for your generosity bish god !! Long live the Bish God ♡
I'm loving the strong lesbian energy from the red head lol

..... so earlier on, it was mentioned that the myths of this world included a myth that delice's namesake (kaleid) ate three gods, leaving only the earth god untouched. delice is...pretty obviously not human (who tf can fly??? or ingest literal poison that is supposed to kill the average human) and bella is Really Obviously the woman/goddess that appeared before larin when she died in her first life. at the very least, her appearance is exactly the same, so she has some connection to not-human, world-crossing beings.

i'm assuming delice isn't just a descendant of kaleid/someone named after kaleid; i'm guessing he IS kaleid (hence why he can use fire; from the fire spirit/god i guess), and bella is the earth god that he didn't eat, which might be why she hates him (assuming, as the earth god, she had some close relationship w the other gods). though red hair/eyes makes me think fire, and that would bring up more questions...

i do wonder if delice and bella have any memories of it if that's the case. maybe they're reincarnations or sth...

Thank youuuu for the hard work 💗!!
Feel like the red hair is trouble somehow 🤔
Their relationship is getting better tbh and they are so cute 😳.He even practiced cooking for her,how wholesome 💗

Aggregator gang
Ah, now Delice's name makes so much more sense. Any food he makes becomes Delish! :3

“My husband isn’t that bad”, she thinks while being angry at her maid...

Yeah, he is just a killer and a swindler who as far as you (MC) know, fabricated information to use you...

Damn, she’s so annoyingly stupid and plain.

Dex-chan lover
“My husband isn’t that bad” says about a serial killer who not only lied to her but also scheme behind her back. We started fine with this manga, but author is doing some questionable things since various chapter ago.

i didn't mind Bella last chapter but i don’t like her at all after this one lol

What I learned from this series is, women like men who take drugs, smoke, drink, are smart, are agressive and brutal, muscular, have a bad and explosive personality, are abusive, dont care for personal space, rich, antisocial, have problems in their personal life ,popular with women but dont care for them and of course are girly but at the same time manly! Etc...
But every single one of those doesnt matter if the person isnt handsome. Like 9/10 is the appearance.
Hm, the story hasnt touched upon the subject of having a big dick and being proficient in squirtology, but I guess this will be an issue.

Top material for learning how women think.
10/10 would read it again 😃

Group Leader
When you're like: Yuri feels? Yuri feels??

Bella: DEATH TO ALL MEN

Yup, YURI FEELS. XDDDD

[Edit: Also, DAMMIT, I WAS PRAYING FOR HIM TO BE AN ABSOLUTE DISASTER IN THE KITCHEN.]

Users who are viewing this thread