This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 33

I know I'm gonna feel sorry for her backstory later but gosh darn it! Stop getting in the way of our ship girl! As uncomfortable as it is, Del is STILL your 2nd boss (well, it'll depend on what caused her trauma) but still... hmm... what to do?

You know what? Let's ignore her for now. Like @BlackGoldWolf said, she doesn't exactly deserve the position. Sure, she has the brains for it but she's practically a poor man's version of Inami (minus the unintended violence)

Back to Del, aww~ HE'S SULKING. Don't worry baby, I pray for both your happiness! Stay strong you two! I LOVE the fact Del found some hope that he COULD be able to kiss Rinrin! Just let him have it. If she can survive a kiss, it'll be easier to the baby making portion of our ship (we need mini Dels and Rinrin! I demand acual biological kids!) happen.

Loving how bold she's gotten. Needs more excuse to perform skinship! She called him honey! squels!~

Srsly though this chapter was so cute wtf with all the hugging, the indirect kiss, and the last bomb at the end--HONEY *DOKI DOKI OOF* I friggin love how damn cute Del is AH >.< Thank you for the update guys! You're the best though I am concerned for your well-being when I read those end notes sometimes O_O like "Who hurt you???"

What's wrong with Bella's head? What's making she has a right to separate Dell and Ririn? Gosh she is so annoying.

This might be rude, but I mean...she wanted to be the head maid of the grand duchess, right? Did it never occur to her that she'd be seeing the duke as well...and that's the duchess's husband. To talk bad about him is disrespectful. I get I'm supposed to feel bad for her for being that afraid of men..but🤧

Well I have a theory though it seems a bit farfetched. Maybe Bella has also reincarnated like Ririn with her intact memories and she was the friend who ditched Ririn in her previous life for her boyfriend which indirectly cost Ririn her life. So maybe she has developed misandry. Just a speculation 🤷🏻‍♀️

how is bella annoying or trying to keep rinrin from the duke ?
from her reaction it feel like ptsd , who know what happened to her too have that reaction

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling she might be a reincarnate too.

Also praise be to all the sweet moments in this chapter. What wonderful content.

Double-page supporter
She just called Rinrin, Byul. In chapter 29, the text message from her roommate, Suhee, who ditched her to go hangout with her Boyfriend in her past life just before she died also addressed her as Byul. So Bella knows something about Rinrin's past life

Dex-chan lover
So based on what some have said in the comments, could it be that Bella is a reincarnation of Ririn's past life's BF? Also, could her hate for men be because she was killed by her boyfriend or something like that?

Contributor
I don't get the hate for her, she is a nice girl.

She obviously have PTSD because of her previous life (if she's a reincarnator too), it's not really her fault if she can't stand men, especially a certain type.

She could be the best friend forever for Rin, she need someone like her.

Dex-chan lover
@BlackGoldwolf - Agreed. She knew there was a Grand Duke involved when she went to work for the Grand Duchess. I'm starting to hope that she's just making a play at trauma to keep Kaleid from looking at her too closely and figuring her out.

I wonder if Rinrin is getting some powers from Del? Faster healing and maybe some immunity from drugs?

damn del getting all shy and flustered about an indirect kiss like a high school gurl lmao

Users who are viewing this thread