This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 33

Does anyone still remember the red hair person appear when Rinrin dying in a car accident?? If I'm not mistaken that person also called her Byul. And no she's not her BFF in her past life, more like Rinrin get reincarnated bc of that person (she said "come here, we'll meet soon). It must related to what Del looking for in Shopen (Stars or whatever it is)

Aggregator gang
So "Byul", Rinrin's name in her former life, means "Star" in Korean...so I'm thinking it's kinda obvious that the "star" the Duke and Emperor are searching for is most likely Rinrin.

I'm thinking Bella is the reincarnation of her unnie that ditched her on the night Byul died. From the scene a few chapters back, it sounds like Bella didn't have the best relationship with her boyfriend...so I'm thinking she died to a man in her past life or when she got reincarnated, the men around her abused her from early on. I'm not sure how Bella made the connection between Byul and Rinrin, but we'll see.

I don't think time in the isekai world is parallel to the real world, so there's a good chance Bella is Byul's unnie.

Following some people's theories, if Bella is the reincarnation of Rinrin's sister/bff than maybe kalied looks like her ex boyfriend and maybe things ended badly between them? Or worse maybe someone looking like kalief is the reason Rinrin got in the accident in the first place?

I Just read the last few of comments, there r some user who condemn this group also invites to block / report them. Even they've intentionally created DC server / made some group discussion (only dedicated to gossiping bout 'em ) I used to think that was a hypocritical act, but now I realize they're DLB big fans..

Ok this is my theory: Bella is the reincarnation of Rinrin's best friend who blows her off for the boyfriend at the beginning and she gets hit by the car. What is the best friend was IN the car that hit Rinrin and the boyfriend was driving and that's why she hates boys?

Can someone tell me which chapter did we see that story about just before Ririn died in her past life? I don't know if I skipped something but I don't remember reading that part

Fed-Kun's army
lfjsalksd he's so smitten with her, it's cute. i look forward to seeing more from bella tho, shit's getting serious!!!

thanks for the updates!

I can't remember a thing about Rinrin past, but well.... thank you for the translations ♡

Ps. His reaction is cute /////

Thanks for the chapter!
I think Bella is more than just a talented noble. Byul is the same thing that red head in MC's dream in ch29 pg 2 called her. Also, hair style of Bella is the same as red head in the dream like triangle between eyes or how air arches to left and right partway up head. Wonder if she is a reincarnator, MC's reincarnation goddess in human form, or something else? Although still doesn't explain her severe hatred and phobia of men, wonder if MC is right and there was a trauma in the past although if so how did she manage her fief so well along with trade negotiations since it seems like the usual stereotype of men holding most of the high positions and top merchants? Guess will find out more in upcoming chapters. Interesting plot twist although wonder why so obsessed with MC? After all, in flashback had asked MC's father to give MC to her, which probably was main reason further requests denied. Although father should have broached marrying her to Stein a hell of a lot earlier instead of her 15th birthday in front of everybody considering had put them together when she was 3 with that in mind.

I think that Ririn has the star fragment implanted somewhere in her body because Del relaxes whenever he's near around her. (Also because Bella also called Ririn 'Star' earlier)

He's probably the god 'Kaleid' from the mythology because he got superpowers (fire and air, we never see Del use water before tho) and only the star fragment could only make him relax and high.

And I almost forgot about the dream with the long-haired Del! there was a small bump on the ground, perhaps the Earth god was buried there or the star fragment? Too many conspiracies confusing my mind 😵

Users who are viewing this thread