This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 34

@SoongKi I may be wrong but... Del mistakenly assumed (or at least from what Rinrin has told him) that Rinrin married him mostly to keep her title and by extension only wants best for her land. He knows she's also looking for a successor but the fact that she's not mentioning the adoption papers means its not that urgent just yet and that the fact the she isn't complaining much implies/verifies his assumption is mostly true. In short, Del has less work because he left all management work (the public part but the shadow work part is all him) to his wife of which he assumes she actually wants to do it (because she's not complaining). Also, Del has his men who would bend for him out of fear, Rinrin also has people with her but compared to Del's work which is either grunt work (shadow-y stuff) or direct orders to kill from the emperor, he has much more free time. Also, remember, Del had no interest to the title except when he thought having the title would help Rinrin stay by his side (because in his mind, he's giving her what she wants, a land she's in charge of). Again, I might've interpreted it wrong

Fed-Kun's army
Can she even leave at this point when the people seem to trust her explicitly?

@SoongKi In general, it's usually up to the wife to manage the house, in this case, the castle which only increases the load of her work (and the staff) while the husband does the political stuff & manages the economical state of the land (but I think for this one Rinrin is doing this part too bc she had said she wanted to do it as Hypothon said). I think it's probably where "behind a great man is an even greater woman" comes from. lol

@roxanneayy Actually, I wanted the writer to show that Kaleid, besides killing, also knows how to rule a state or a country . I want to see the strategies he can apply while tackling situations related to Sofen politics or Sofen crisis.

Fed-Kun's army
@SoongKi Ahh, I see. Being the head of the nine knights, I'm already certain that he's capable of more than killing to solve his problems. But I do agree. It would be nice to see him rule more openly and deal with the politics of Sofen. I'd love to see him and Rinrin tackle the problems together. Maybe that'll come later on when they're more sure of how they feel for each other?

Users who are viewing this thread