This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 35

Fed-Kun's army
OH SH*t, Ririn, did you just ask that?
wont Del be dying next chap????

Imagine having an ego and e-pen so inflated it crushes your brain and prevents you from being rational and mature

Can't hardly wait for the next chapter. I want to see Del's reaction. 😆😍😂

It's kinda making me angry. He's not like, I wish she can go and meet her parents or yada yada, but that I wish I'm the most important to her. That's so lame, mc. I'm done with this sort of tasteless possessiveness

Let's not join the drama. Two group have been translating this and have enjoyed and looked forward to both groups I interpretation. The pie is huge everyone can have a slice in peace. Let's no be all.petty about it.

thanks for the chapter, and yes let's steer clear of scanlation drama please. shit went down in another comic i was reading and it turned into a bit of a dumpster fire. i'm not going back to read it for a while and it's just a shame. thanks for keeping the peace <3

wahaha... I feel like Del is gonna self combust after what Ririn said. 😂😂😂

thanks for this ❤️
the more scanlations, the better. I read both releases & support everyone 'coz all of you are putting in effort for this. ✌️

Yass no drama please I need to read this webtoon peacefully. Having two translations made me understand the webtoon better so its all good!

Dex-chan lover
This can go well or terribly for her, since Del has his whole drugs thing going on.

Yea, honor between thieves and pirates is BS anyway.
The only reason it's tiresome to get sniped is because wasted effort.

Users who are viewing this thread