This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 36

Thanks for the chapter!
Oook. So Bella is really the Earth Goddess Carbella who was the only god not 'eaten' by Kaleid way back when. Knew Bella looked just like red head in ch29 page 2 but didn't know identity of her in ch29. Although seems like Wind God Perpla wasn't consumed completely so chances that Jed and Calda are still around too, just weakened. Perpla sure is arrogant assuming Bella will help him just because he says so and thinks can win weakened just because despite not being able to do so when at full power. Wonder how Kaleid lost his memory and why MC so important to Bella? Byul was MC's name in previous world so unless is a reincarnation without memories of Calda how did she make such a strong impression on Bella between when she died and reincarnated? Hope find out soon.

Woah! I didn't realize this novel has some fantasy thingy. I have to check the tags again. Haha 😅

Omg... I had to read it twice to realize that he didn't go any further... darn it... Thx for the update!! <3

Wait. There a lot of things happening in this chapter!! Waaahhhhhh

THE KISS
THE GENESIS??? Powers kept on popping everywhere?? LIKE what? She's a god??
And the skinship?? Moooreee

Where in the world did this God plot drop from all of a sudden? No lead-up just 'welp that's a thing now'

Users who are viewing this thread