This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 38

I’m here for both the story(mostly) and the credit page(just to see cause it’s funny too)

Fed-Kun's army
Hey, that graph is missing the people who came here because of the group names. There’s at least one of us!

Dex-chan lover
I'm here for the story, drama, and credit page. Don't know who the snake is.

The credit page gets me every time 😂 also waiting for the real kiss 🥺😭 THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE idk who the snake is but they can slither their way out lol

oh gosh, Rinrin is so dense !! waiting for the kiss too or just for the romance to really begin, poor Kaleid...
nb : for the survey lol, i am a simple fan. If there is a group who's sharing their translations, i am happy. If there are 2, then i am happy x2... is this not a Bishgod attitude ? hé hé tks 😘

Aggregator gang
im here for the brain rot. this manhwa is like junk food but like the kind that leaves you feeling a little sick after and not in a good way. but im still here. thanks for the TL!

I'm here for the history, but I would love if someone spilled the tea on what is happening that is considered drama.

Thank you!😁 I prefer my drama IN the stories I like and I love these credit pages.😆 Glory to the Bish God!😘

He’s so hot he’s so hot so hot!
I super love how head over heels in love he is with his rinrin.
Squee.
Thanks for the update.

Users who are viewing this thread