This Is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage - Ch. 39

Fed-Kun's army
THEY ENDED THE SEASON WITH THAT??? WHAT THE FUCK????? THAT'S A CLIFFHANGER WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME ASFLJKFSDJKLASDFJK

thank you very much for all the updates haha imma cry now (no jk imma reread, probs) :'D

(Back from rereading) AHHHHHH DONT LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THAT HUHUHU

Oh wait. I already commented. Oh well. Hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
Super.alpha.omega.patiently.waiting for the update.*_*..

Hoping the group didn't drop this....I dont mind waiting. T-T...

This is one of the best manwha and one of my favorite!. Dammn I can't still move on with that cool Dropping salt of del.!!! Aaaaahh. My soul.

@Sleepingair looking at the original webtoon, we are all caught up with the latest release and it seems like the webtoon is on a season break which is why there have been no updates :)

As for this chapter... it's Salt Bae. Del is salt bae. I'm dying here xD

Contributor
I hope she doesn't regret this particular sudden mood swing of hers too much. XD Three steps forward, two horrified steps back, has been the name of the game so far.

...Okay, so he's not exactly what I'd normally call husband material. But he is certainly turning into an apex predator of the "bad boy that is nice only around me" trope. And I'm willing to cut him a little slack on account of him apparently being born an eldritch abomination and all that. And lately he seems sort of cute which is a pretty wild turn-around from my first impressions. I guess he can stay?

This... this is going too smooth to be true. I bet the windy-shady white boi will come and ruin all the fun

Fed-Kun's army
Quickly put the "fear of god" in that first already opportunist noble to appear didn't he?

Users who are viewing this thread